blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates
weblog information
add in some information about your weblog, perhaps?
e.g. since how long it has been running, why you gave it its URL, what's the current skin version, etc.

recent entries
  • I see my misery and it looks fine.
  • Awfully chocolate.
  • Plug in baby.
  • Shake off the truth and retain the glamour.
  • It gets so hard to walk away.
  • I think I could like you, I already do.
  • Oh what marvellous things.
  • Across the stars.
  • Let's fall deeper into sleep.
  • Heart's jumping.


  • archives
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007


  • credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide
    Monday, March 12, 2007
    I just realised how far we've drifted ever since secondary school ended. But thank goodness there's such thing called Friendster! Hahaha. So I was msn-ing with Genevieve, my long-lost friend, just now :) She became so humourous! I was like HAHAHA-ing and LOLLL-ing throughout the entire convo. AHHHH. SAJC sounds so fun pls! SHE AND ALL HER HANDSOMES. And it seems like majority are soccer players! I know it's okay to talk about guys now 'cos we're all young and still growing up! :D Plus! She offered to give me more updates when she's back to school next week! YAY HAHAHAHA!

    Watched "Which Star Are You From?" in the afternoon. Another tear-jerker drama! WAHHH. The male lead is damn good-looking! But the female lead looks very young. Maybe it's the effect of her ponytails. Oh and it reminded me of my primary school classmate. Hahaha! I just started watching this show only today, btw. Jaslyn la! She say not bad so I watched :) But it made me tear so much. Hahaha. Okay back to the show. Can someone please enlighten me how Shengxi know Huixiu and where is Huixiu now? Did she die? And how did she die! OMG I'M LIKE SO LOST :(

    Had seafood dinner with Grandma just now, all the way as Tuas! I ate so much crab that I so felt like puking. Oh! And my sister didn't get to eat her crab pincers 'cos it slipped and flew off her fingers and landed under my chair. HOW SAD RIGHT! So much meat la! Hahahahaha. I feel fat now though :( But I'm still feeling happy after the meal 'cos Daddy won 4D and so it was his treat! :) Oh oh! And the mango was gooooood. So sweeeeeet :D

    Dinner with Jaslyn yesterday wasn't too bad too! Even though it was just a bowl of century egg porridge at 24 hours :) So she was updating me about her first day at work! Sounds interesting! But poor thing she couldn't bathe and her fbts was soaking wet. Hahaha. And then I spotted her eyecandy ordering porridge beside us! :D She's like so happy la! Plus, she found out his name too, after sooooo long. Hahaha! He became better looking too! Teehee. No more ugly chin, serious eyebags and carry bag low low. GUESS WHO! Hahahaha.

    Lastly! Our Kuishinbo date is finally fixed?! Whoopeeee! :D